And another thing . . .

Almost forgot to add that I HAVE been working out with Denise Austin in the mornings. Boy, she can really stretch your muscles with those yoga poses. Now, if she weren't so darn cheerful, we'd be on a roll here. I've worked out with her for an hour three times this week, and I plan on going running/walking tomorrow.

Also, an old friend and I have bought tickets to see two shows at Alabama Shakespeare Festival next weekend - Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and The Taming of the Shrew. (What a double-feature!) It will be a real treat. Can't wait to discuss this more. ASF is a great company. I've seen several shows there (Romeo and Juliet, Noises Off, Two Gentlemen of Verona, MacBeth, the list goes on), and I've enjoyed all of them. I am really looking forward to these two, especially Shrew. It's one of my favorite plays, and I've never had the chance to even audition for it.

Comments