Music to live by.

TV is totally blowing me away lately. I'm a fan of Grey's Anatomy and Lost, and they are both coming to an end for the season. In particular, I was really impressed with the music on the Grey's Anatomy finale last week. The final song they played, "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol, was a great fit for the scene. I've been downloading their songs all week. Also, "Grace," featuring Kate Havnevik, which they played during the scene where Meredith and Derek finally succumbed to temptation in the exam room, has also been on my short list. Unfortunately, I haven't found anywhere online where it can be purchased. Kate's posted it on her myspace page, though, located at http://www.myspace.com/katehavnevik. You have to go there to listen to it. Let's hope she wises up and lets us download it from somewhere soon. I love her "Nowhere Warm" as well. She has a very ethereal sound.

Comments