Laura's Olive Dip

Y'all. I have been searching for this recipe for DAYS. My sister makes this really good olive dip. And years ago, she gave me the recipe.

I thought I had put it in my recipe box, which was regretfully stowed in a cabinet behind my Christmas tree and unreachable (at least for now). But I had such a hankering for this dip that I persuaded my husband and son to do some next-level acrobatics and get the recipe box. Only to discover that the recipe wasn't in the box, either!

In desperation, I texted her, and she texted me the recipe. So, I'm posting it here so I can ALWAYS find it. (The struggle is real, ya'll.)

Laura's Olive Dip

2 4-oz. cans of green chopped chile peppers (mild)
1 42-oz. can black olives
3.26-oz. jar of green stuffed olives
4 green onions
2 tomatoes
1/4 c. vegetable oil
2 T. vinegar
1/2 tsp. garlic powder

Combine and chill! Serve with Fritos or tortilla chips.



Comments