Looking forward, looking back

Well, it's been about a year since I started blogging, so I thought it might be a good time to take stock. My original intent for this blog was to keep up with my physical activity and start a fitness support group online. WOW, has THAT fallen by the wayside! Ironically enough, though, this has been a fairly good year for me, fitness-wise. I have consistently gone to the gym, with no long absences from the treadmill and stairclimber, and I must say that I'm feeling pretty fit these days.

Even better, I've read alot of great books and watch alot of great movies. I've had many a delectable dinner and seen my fair share of fun live productions. I've hiked the Grand Canyon, seen the red rocks of Sedona, and slurped down a prickly pear margarita. And I've met alot of cool people along the way. What more could a woman want?

So I say - thank God for the old year, and bring it on in the new one!

Comments