Staggering and heartbreaking

I recently finished reading A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius. What can I say. It didn't live up to its name! You can read my full review online at Amazon. Next up: either I Am Charlotte Simmons or The Orchid Thief (which, alas, I've never read, although I DID watch the movie Adaptation.)

Big plans tonight - I'm going to the premiere of the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science's new "A T-Rex Named Sue" exhibit. It features a replica of the largest intact T-Rex skeleton ever found. Woo-hoo! I'll check it out tonight, and maybe I can take my nephew sometime soon!

I also may pop over to the Mississippi Museum of Art this weekend. I recently received my new membership card, and I'm looking forward to participating in more of their events. They have an Unburied Treasures event scheduled for June 21 at 6 p.m. The event, which features discussion on art and literature, is free with museum admission.

I've booked my tickets to Pheonix for early October! Sedona and the Grand Canyon, here I come!!

Comments