Upcoming theatre events

New Stage Theatre has released its season for next year! Click here to see what they have planned! My musts include I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change; The Crucible (their Halloween show - I WILL NOT miss this); and The Heart is a Lonely Hunter.

Kessler Productions has also announced their new season, and almost every show looks to be a winner. While I usually pick and choose what Kessler shows to go see, this may be a season-ticket year! Check it out - Hairspray, The Producers, AIDA, Wonderful Town, and Man of la Mancha. Get your tickets now!!

Lastly, Alabama Shakespeare Festival's rep season is winding down. You still have a week or so to catch productions of To Kill a Mockingbird, Twelfth Night, and The Trojan Women. I missed most of the rep season this year (my job kept me in town), and I am just sick about it. If you miss these shows, you still have all of August to look forward to. They are presenting Three Sisters and The Honky Tonk Angels over the summer. I may trot over to Montgomery and catch both of them.

Comments