My little buckaroo

Two years ago today, I fell in love.

A blonde-haired, blue-eyed cutie came into my life. (I seem to have a weakness for this type, no?)

We had special breakfast this morning, and tonight after supper, we had a little cake with candles. Tomorrow, our extended family will all celebrate the occasion with a boot-stomping cowboy party. (I'll post pics of us in our cowboy gear later.)

And we'll enjoy the heck out of ourselves, and all of that stuff is fun and proper for a baby who has fast become a little boy.

But none of it really matters, as long as I can look into little man's eyes when we are saying our prayers, and kiss the sweet little crook of his neck while he giggles, and watch him run all over the house singing at the top of his lungs.

Then



Now
Happy birthday, booger!


Comments

Stacey said…
All day today, I've been thinking "today is SOMEBODY'S birthday." DUH.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAY!!!!