Two for $40? YES, PLEASE.

I took a friend to P.F. Chang's for an impromptu celebration last weekend, and I HAD to write and tell you about their new promotion. They are offering a FOUR COURSE prix-fixe menu for two that only costs $40. For your two twenties, you each get a cup of soup, you split an appetizer, you each get an entree, and you each get a mini-dessert. (There are at least a few up-sides to the crappy economy, no?)

Oh. My. Goodness. Throw in a couple of Asian Pear Mojitos, and you're on your way to Nirvana. We dined like kings for $40 and rolled out of there VERY happy and satisfied. You can check out the special menu by clicking here. I don't know how long they will offer this, so it's worth trotting out there soon.

We both chose the egg drop soup, then we split the spring rolls. For my entree, I got the ginger chicken, and she had the almond and cashew chicken (I think). We finished up with the chocolate/raspberry and lemon desserts.

Worth every penny. And more.

Comments