Ramblin' man

My worst fears have been realized. Clay has started to crawl. I did everything I could to keep him from learning how. (The darn cats betrayed me, though, clandestinely showing him on numerous occasions how easy it is to get around on all fours.)

He's still at a slow pace for now, but I can tell he's about to blow the lid off this thing. I have babyproofed everything I can think of, but I'm sure something has been forgotten. He is already seeing me from across the room and making his way over towards where I am. It's the cutest thing EVER, and while I can appreciate the sweetness of it, I am mostly paralyzed with horror that he's going to be up and into stuff. The kitties, immediately regretting their betrayal, have already learned to make way.

There's a new sheriff in town.

Comments

Supermom said…
Why did I not make the connection the other night at book club? I asked where I knew you from.... I knew you looked familiar....

stupid me....
Nicole Bradshaw said…
Were you sitting next to Sandi?

Some things are starting to click now . . .
Supermom said…
Yep.. I was trying to figure out where I knew you from... asking what church you went to, etc...

I *knew* you looked familiar! HA!