Sway with me . . .

Clay and I visited a new restaurant, Sway's Bistro, this week for lunch, and we were pleasantly surprised. The restaurant opened in a small shopping center at the corner of Spillway Road and Lakeshore Parkway. It's a small place, with maybe about 10 tables and a small bar serving draft beers.

Service was a bit slow (which is the case in many new restaurants), but very friendly. I had the salmon salad, which consisted of a large, perfectly cooked piece of glazed salmon on a bed of spinach with red bell pepper, red onion, and dressing. With tea, my bill was around $10.

The full menu looks tasty, with steaks, seafood, pastas, and more, all offered at pretty reasonable prices. While it was a white-tablecloth restaurant, they had both booster seats and highchairs available and seemed to be very family-friendly. We will definitely be visiting again!

Comments

Supermom said…
I am so glad you wrote this... every time I pass by there I wonder about it. I'll definitely check it out. Do they have a kid's menu?
Nicole Bradshaw said…
No kids' menu that I remember, BUT they did have some kid-friendly stuff on the menu, like mac and cheese, etc. We definitely plan on going back!
arr-jay said…
Sounds cool - C and I might have to check this out next time we're in town!

MISS YOU.