Catching up.

Giddy from our last get together, myself and several of my college buddies met for dinner at Sal and Mookie's last night. (You KNOW I got my jumbo cocktail and my fried calamari, right? I finished it off with a chocolate tiramisu.)

It was wonderful to catch up, gossip about old times, and just relax a bit. I had a great time, laughed alot, drank some wine, and still got home to bed before 11-ish. What's not to love?

Plus, it was fun to fall back into that little family. When you do theatre, you form close relationships with the people you work with, primarily because theatre requires a TON of labor hours and you spend all of your time together. When shows begin, bonds are established quickly. And when shows end, it's like a family saying goodbye. I basically spent all of my time with these good folks for four years, and I have many very positive memories about them. I really enjoyed seeing them again, remembering all the nutty stuff we did and trying to figure out where all of our mutual friends ended up after college.

Here's to more nostalgia!

Comments