Very first movie.

On Sunday, I took booger to see his very first movie! We have the first Shrek movie on the DVR at home, and he enjoys watching it from time to time. When I found out a new Shrek movie was coming out this summer, I figured it would be the perfect choice for his first movie in a real live theatre.

We got there just as the previews were starting and settled in to the first row behind the handicapped section. (That meant no seats were directly in front of us. Good, because he's a short little feller.) He was totally transfixed once the show came on. Shrek, donkey, and the dragon were all big hits. About 1:15 into it, he got a little restless. I asked him if he wanted to go home, but he said he wanted to stay and watch. So we did! He made it through the entire movie, and he seemed to be having a good time!

I wouldn't take him to anything much longer than 1:30, but if a movie is that or less, it's fair game!

Comments