Catching up

I love fall. It's one of my favorite seasons. I make pumpkin bread, I decorate the house, I drink cider, the whole bit. Well, lately, I've been making pumpkin muffins for the baby. He loves them, and we've noticed that, after he has a muffin, it isn't too long before he's pooping. And the poop is orange. (Apparently pumpkin not only keeps you regular, it also dyes your poop.)

This was our conversation as Brian and I were driving back home from visiting my parents:

Brian: Clay had a muffin this morning, so I'll let you deal with the retroactive poop he's going to have by the time we get home.
Me: Retroactive? Do you mean radioactive?
Brian: Yeah, I guess I do mean radioactive.
Me: Cause if I should be expecting some blow-out diaper, catching up on all the poops he might have missed since birth, count me out, dude.

Comments