The Pivot Questionnaire

I LOVE the show The Actor's Studio on Bravo! I find the interviews completely insightful, and it interests me to hear the performers' answers to the famous Pivot questionnaire. Just for kicks, I thought I'd answer. I couldn't narrow my answer down to one for every question.

1. What is your favorite word? Portal. I like the possiblity of it.
2. What is your least favorite word? Shopportunity. Ugh. As if there are just nooo opportunities to buy things in our consumer-oriented culture.
3. What turns you on? Delayed gratification/anticipation. Music. Uninhibited action.
4. What turns you off? People who are mean/unfair to those who are weaker than them.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Shit. I probably say shit more than any other curse word.
6. What sound or noise do you love? Clay saying, "Please," or "Daddy." (So cute!) My family laughing. Silence.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Cats or kids whining
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Broadway actress. Private jet pilot. Photographer for National Geographic. Travel Writer.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Accountant. Surgeon.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "It's about time. I thought you were NEVER going to get here."

Comments