'Ats a spicy sauce!

Hubby and I had the chance to eat at Franco's Italian Restaurant in Clinton last week. I'd been wanting to swing by there for a while now, but it was always closed when I happened to be in town! We were able to get over there on Tuesday, and I am happy to report that it is a nice little place.

We both chose variations on cheese tortellini - he with a shrimp and crab meat alfredo, me with a crawfish cream sauce. Yum! Portions were large (we each ate half and had the rest for lunch the next day), and each entree came with a salad (which was servicable, but nothing to write home about) and bread. Though we only had iced tea that evening, there is a full bar at the restaurant. Prices were reasonable for the fare, portion size, and area. (I think our total bill came to a little less than $40.) Service was quick and friendly, and the decor was simple but nice (and very clean).

I will definitely go back to explore other options on the menu!

Comments

Susan said…
We love Franco's. We live about 2 minutes from there and used to eat there every couple of weeks. They had a manicotti that was heavenly, but they rare actually HAD it. Every time we went I'd order it, but they'd be out. One night I finally told hubby that if they didn't have it that night, I was taking a magic marker and scratching it off the menu. They had it. He took a picture with his phone to prove it. It was fabulous. The next time we went, they'd taken it off the menu!