Feet in my shoes

Well, in my quest to lose ten pounds, I seem to have stalled. I'm holding at a little less than five pounds left to go. Sooooo, in an effort to blast those last few pounds (hopefully, before we go to the beach in a month or so), I found a jogging stroller on craigslist. (No WAY was I going to spend $100 on ANOTHER stroller. I have so much baby crap as it is that I'm getting tired of "investing" in huge pieces of plastic junk. Used it is.) Booger and I tried it out last night, and I think it's just the thing. First, I'll start adding circuits of jogging to my usual two mile jaunt. Once I'm able to run most of it, I'll add a third mile to my routine. So not only will I be blasting more calories, but I will be that much closer to my goal of training to run for three miles without stopping. Woo to the hoo!

Comments